Premier Equine Magnetic Stable Boot Wraps for Horses
Combine a supportive stable boot with the benefits of magnetic therapy.
- Magni-Teque Outer boot constructed from Air Tech ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to key areas.
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint.
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Can help to provide circulation & overall wellbeing benefits
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time. Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Sold in pairs - can be used on both front and hind legs
- Supplied in a reusable carry case
Made from Premier Equine's breathable Air Tech ventilated neoprene with strong and secure Velcro straps.
Premier Equine Magni-Teque boots have soft cotton liners containing magnets around key areas. These magnets can help to aid the body's natural processes and maintain wellbeing.
Premier Equine Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wraps have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
The Magni-Teque outer boot is machine washable at 30 degrees. The magnetic liners should be hand washed in cool water. Dry naturally away from direct heat.
Endorsed by experts & trainers worldwide. Combining USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products.
Why use magnetic boots? The following benefits have been reported…
Maintained circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Tissue oxygen supply - can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.
WARNING magnetic boots should not be used on open wounds or with mares in foal. You should always call your vet in the event of injury or ill health. Do not use during exercise.