Premier Equine Magnetic Hoof Boots
Magnetic Hoof Boots can be used to help maintain overall wellbeing in a horse's hooves and pastern area.
- Made from breathable neoprene which moulds to fit the horse's hoof
- Double locking Velcro straps
- 4 magnets situated around the full length of the boot which targets the hoof and pastern area
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to 4 hours a day for optimum wear time
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Sold in pairs
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported… Maintained circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Tissue oxygen supply - Can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.
WARNING do not use magnetic hock boots on open wounds, during pregnancy (ladies), mares in foal or near pacemakers
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!