Equilibrium Massage Mitt - Handheld Massage Pad for Horses
Reach anywhere with this lightweight, hand-held and portable massage mitt for horses.
Helps to promote relaxation and improve flexibility. For use on muscle groups in the back, neck, hindquarters, and hamstrings.
- Proven to increase relaxation and flexibility.
- Battery operated, so you can take it wherever you go!
- 3 intensity settings which you can tailor to your horse’s needs.
- 2-year guarantee.
Contains: 1 x Equilibrium Massage Mitt, 1 x Storage Bag, 1 x Equilibrium Battery, 1 x Equilibrium Charger.
Size: One size
Using the equine Massage Mitt:
The Equilibrium Massage Mitt has three different settings, which can be selected easily from the mitt control panel. You can select the intensity of the program to suit your horses’ needs. Each program has three different types of massage: pulsing, vibration and stroking. This ensures the muscles are worked in different ways. Each session lasts 10 minutes which allows enough time for full coverage over the horses’ muscle groups.
The Massage Mitt can be easily incorporated into your warming up and cooling down routine:
- The low setting can then be used as part of a gentle cool down.
- The medium setting can be used to help warm muscles up prior to exercise or on a day off.
- The high setting can be used for those horses that prefer a more intense massage.
All horses and ponies could certainly benefit from the Massage Mitt, including those:
- At rest/retirement
- In work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
Using the Equilibrium Massage Mitt as an all over massage for your horse:
Use the massage mitt in a slow sweeping motion over all muscle groups (neck, shoulder, back, hindquarters and hamstrings) running in the same direction as the hair. Spend 2 minutes on each muscle group, making sure that you repeat this on both sides of the horse.
Using the Equilibrium Massage Mitt to target specific areas on your horse:
Spend longer on the areas that are specific to what your horse needs. We suggest 4 minutes per targeted muscle group, again being sure to do the same on both sides of the horse. For more information on muscle groups specific to discipline, read here.
How do I care for my Equilibrium Massage Mitt?
The Massage Mitt just needs a gentle wipe down with a damp, clean cloth if the material gets scurfy. For Battery and Charger care, please see their safety instructions included in the packaging, or here.